1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
3. The cookies we use
We use the following cookies on this site:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log in to secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
4. Individual cookies
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Cookie Title||Purpose||More Information|
|_gat, _ga, _gid, _gat_gtag_UA_22605235_10||These cookies are used to help us understand how visitors interact with our website by providing information about the areas visited, time spent, and any issues encountered such as error messages. This helps us improve the performance of our websites.||Google Analytics|
|lidc, li_gc, lang, bcookie, AnalyticsSyncHistory, UserMatchHistory, bscookie, lang||The LinkedIn insight tag allows us to perform campaign reporting and unlock valuable insights about website visitors that may come via the campaigns we run on LinkedIn.||Linkedin Cookies|
|cookieaccept||This cookie remembers your cookie preferences.|
5. Managing cookies / preferences
To deactivate the use of third-party advertising cookies, you may visit the preference centre to manage the use of these types of cookies - Manage preferences.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Cookies will be deleted automatically once they have reached their expiration date.
6. Legal Notice update
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and new additional information.